Sunday, November 14, 2010

In the Washington Post

Ok...so neither my family nor I were worthy of making the front page of the Washington Post, but the school I teach at did! I'm not sure how I feel about it making the front page, but not much I can do about it.

I feel as though we are all aware that there has to be a change in the education system in the US, but what that change is, and how it will be implemented is the major topic of discussion. Fairfax County, here in Virginia is trying to implement a plan and the school I belong to is beginning it's implementation of this policy this current school year. It is a topic of great discussion and has made it's way into the Washington Post.

Read the article below to check out the policy and a glimpse of how education is headed.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/11/13/AR2010111304100.html


No comments: