Sunday, October 31, 2010

Libbie turns ONE!

Libbie turned one, on September 21 (I know, I know...I'm a bit late). We celebrated twice, on her actual birthday and the weekend after her birthday. In my head, I had this great idea to have a white back drop with Libbie in bloomers and let her "go to town" on a birthday cake.

Libbie had different plans, she hated the cake and didn't want anything to with it. From, the pictures below, you would have no idea, but I chose carefully for the post.


On her weekend celebration, my parents came in town, and we had a little celebration with them and Andrew's parents. Instead of a cake, I made jumbo ladybug cupcakes.

Libbie enjoyed her ladybug cupcake much more than her other cake. Libbie had a wonderful birthday!



Thank you everyone for thinking of Libbie on her birthday!


No comments: