Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Photoshoot

Last weekend we took Libbie to our usual photo place, Portrait Innovations. It's nothing special but fairly inexpensive for the "standard" 3, 6, and 9 month photos. We spent a little more this time since I brought outfit changes for Libbie, so of course I wanted more than just one pose in one outfit.

We started off in this adorable outfit my Grandmother bought Libbie for Christmas.


The switched into this super cute outfit my Aunt bought her right after Libbie was born. I have been dying to put Libbie in this since the day it arrived!

These bathtub ones were a spur of the moment but turned out cute. Andrew and I have a feeling we'll be seeing more of this grin in the future.


This was her Easter dress and I just wanted to get a few more pictures in it but most of these didn't turn out well.


1 comment:

J & M Nelson said...

So cute she did a great job!!!