Monday, March 22, 2010

6 Months

I can;t believe Libbie is already 6 months. I find myself wanting to slow her down where as I was wanting to speed things up with Landon. No matter how much I try, she keeps growing and doing.

Libbie is rolling over, both ways. She's reaching for things and when on her belly she will spin herself around to get a new view or grab something she wants. She can sit up on her own, but we can't quite leave her be, yet. She's talking all the time and always has a smile to share. Libbie loves to watch Landon and wants to grab & touch him all the time. Landon, on the other hand, wants nothing to do with it and is often telling Libbie: "No touching Wibbie" or "No, Wibbie, dats Landon's".

We celebrated Libbie's 1/2 birthday with 1/2 a cake, just like we did for Landon.
Libbie has also been eating foods. She's been through most of the cereals (rice, whole wheat, oatmeal) and Has been introduced to vegetables. I spent part of Sunday preparing homemade baby food. I made zucchini, lima beans, carrots, and green beans and she LOVES them all! I'm hoping she is a much better eater than Landon.
We've been playing outside a lot lately. The weather has been gorgeous so the kids come home and go straight to the yard. Landon kicks his soccer ball while Libbie sits in her exersaucer.
We're getting ready to spend more days outside, especially once spring break hits!

3 comments:

K.C. said...

She is Beautiful!!

J & M Nelson said...

so sweet I can believe she is already 6 months!!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe I missed this post before - it must have been overwritten by the siblings post on the same day - SO glad I found it because it's lovely and Libbie is beautiful and wonderful! We can't wait to see her!! (and Landon - and you, of course!)